Weʼve raised £0 to help fund crime prevention programmes in South Africa
- Closed on Tuesday, 19th September 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
1. With the money I will buy stationery, toys, sports equipments, pay rent, administaration, facilitators and Social Worker of the crime prevention programs.
2. Beneficiaries are children and youth that are at risk and those in conflict with the law and the parents with parenting skills.
3. It matters that children should be protected from being criminals and from having criminal records. Also to adhere to children's rights and protect each other from unneccesary harm.
4. Will help them in doing awarenesses, sports events, counsellings and education.
Updates appear here
Eddy Msibi started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding