Weʼre raising £2,000 to support Eleanor volunteering in Bolivia.
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
It is an opportunity to understand by personal experience how others in the world live, be challenged and inspired in our faith and use the blessings we have to bless those we meet.
• Cochabamba, Bolivia, South America.
• Volunteering with an established Christian charity organisation
. • We are a team of four 19 year olds – two boys and two girls.
We’ll be working with the partners, who work in Bolivia all year round. Our work may involve…
• Supporting children from challenging backgrounds
• Marketing projects
• Participating in the life of the local Church
• Designing and leading HIV awareness classes
• Supporting after school programmes
• Leading English, maths and sports classes for local children and young people
• Helping with site maintenance and administration
Share this story
Updates appear here
Eleanor Neath started crowdfunding