Weʼve raised £0 to help a school development in The Gambia
- Leicester, United Kingdom
- Closed on Wednesday, 14th December 2016
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
I have luckily been given the opportunity to go to The Gambia to help with a school development. Any donations will help go towards the developemnt of the school and the local community. Global Hands, the charity which supports the development has core aims which are:
1. To carry out activities which benefit the community and in particular;
2. To promote social cohesion and social justice.
3. To work towards empowering the most vulnerable members of society, especially young people.
4. To promote projects that promote global equity and address issues of international development and globalisation.
5. To promote an understanding of global issues.
More information can be found on http://www.global-hands.co.uk/
Updates appear here
Emma Knights started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding