Weʼve raised £0 to Fibromyalgia Awareness Essex
- Closed on Friday, 15th December 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
FAE (Fibromyalgia Awareness Essex) is awaiting its Charity Status and number but we still need to raise funds while this process is being undertaken so we can start our work within the community asap.
Our overall aim is to raise awareness of this debilitating Illness in Essex and assist other Charities throughout the UK to do the same
We have a number of objectives:
1. To help fund the campaign to make Fibromyalgia a recognised Disability through our Government. follow this link to support - https://www.change.org/p/uk-parliament-make-fibromyalgia-a-disability?recruiter=244621201&utm_source
2. To create and provide support groups throughout Essex for sufferers and carers.
3. The creation of a dedicated Fibromyalgia Football team with our community partner The Southend Soccability Foundation who will tour the UK raising awareness playing in Charity matches.
4. To hold regular fundraising events to help us achieve our goals and help others sooner.
5. To assist our official cycle club Fibro Flyers in there efforts to raise awareness and funds for the charity.
We are a Charity for sufferers run by sufferers who all want the same thing and that's to live life to the full and not let our Disability hold us back by being there for each other.
Updates appear here
Michael Watson started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding