Weʼve raised £15 to fund a motion activated projector for our students to help create a stimulating, interactive experience & enhance curriculum delivery.
- Yeovil, United Kingdom
- Funded on Saturday, 13th October 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Friends of Fairmead are looking to raise funds to purchase a motion activated projector that can be used in any area in the school and will provide an invaluable learning experience for our children and young people at our school. Fairmead school currently has 98 students, all with additional learning needs described under four broad Special Education Needs areas: communication; cognition and learning; social, mental and emotional health and sensory.
Through using this sensory resource within our school it will help our students develop the following skills:
* Help build nerve connections to the brain, improving cognitive growth and encouraging students to develop motor skills to carry out day to day tasks.
* It can help to develop and enhance memory and improve problem solving skills.
* It will help our students to develop their speech and language through engaging with their environment.
* It can help with social interaction and aid children in engaging with their peers.
* Students will learn sensory attributes and how to react to them
This will have a direct positive impact on all of our children and young people, enhancing their learning and enjoyment within school.
Updates appear here
Dominique Beach started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Oct 1, 2018
Good luck Dominique
Sep 29, 2017
Such a worthwhile cause for a fantastic school. This will truly make a difference to the wonderful young people at Fairmead.
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding