Weʼve raised £80 to gift those in the local community this Christmas!
- Reading, United Kingdom
- Local community
- Time left
- Funded on Tuesday, 27th December 2016
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
Give a Gift this Christmas! #giftingthatgivesback2016
I have teamed up with Berkshire Women's Aid (http://www.berkshirewomensaid.org.uk) to provide a christmas package to the women in their refuges across Berkshire who may not recieve a gift this Christmas. The idea is to give them a gift that they would be excited to recieve rather than unwanted discarded items.
Our goal is to sponsor 150 gifts!
I will be putting together parcels of beautiful pre-wrapped gifts including festive shower gel and hand cream from Arbonne, cosy socks and a handwritten card.
Here is how it works and how you can be involved:
1. You can sponsor a gift to a woman who may not otherwise recieve one this year. The price to cover the cost of each gift is £15 but you can donate any amount and sponsor as many gifts as you choose!
2. For particpating and sharing with your friends you will also recieve a little gift from me as a thankyou for your generosity and sharing!
3. I will also be hosting a "Thank You" evening where we will be wrappng the gifts and writing the cards for anyone who would like to come along.
You do not have to be local to be able to sponsor a gift!
Please contact me via email@example.com if you would like to sponsor a gift or be involved in promoting this campaign.
Jessica Sanders started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Nov 23, 2016
Nov 2, 2016
Oct 25, 2016
Hope you reach your target Jess. What a lovely idea! James, Kat and Sue
Oct 24, 2016
Oct 23, 2016
Such a worth while cause!
About the fundraiser
Reading, United Kingdom
I am an Independant Consultant with Arbonne International and would love to be able to give back to my local community this Christmas!
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding