Weʼre raising £1,000 to support Glenshee & Strathardle Tourist Association Community Projects
- Glenshee & Strathardle, Perthshire
Don't have time to donate right now?
Help support the Glenshee & Strathardle Tourist Association deliver projects for our visitors and local community.
Normally we would fundraise for our projects at local events such as the Strathardle Gathering and organise fund-raising events ourselves - this year we can't due to Covid19.
Any donation you are able to make will help us with our projects and make Glenshee & Strathardle an even better places to live, visit and work in.
Just to give you a flavour of some of our projects and associated running costs:
1. Community Webcam at the Spittal of Glenshee Snowgates - enables you to see the local road conditions and whether the snowgates are open or closed. Our annual running costs are around £400
2. Walking Guide to Glenshee & Strathardle - we produce several thousand copies of this comprehensive guide to 22 walks and cycling routes in the Glenshee & Strathardle area , we reprint every 3 to 4 years and this costs us around £4,000
3. Glenshee & Strathardle Visitor Centre - we operate a free to use Visitor Centre to the area located in the Wee House of Glenshee to inform visitors on all the things to see and do in this area. The visitor centre attracts around 18,000 visitors per year and we have annual running costs of around £800
4. Picnic Site on the A93 at Finegand - we provide picnic facilities for visitors and arrange for the grass to be strimmed 3 times over the summer, annual cost around £75
4. Discover Glenshee Website - we have recently launched a new website for Glenshee & Strathardle with information on places to stay, places to visit, things to see and do, annual running cost around £1,000 www.discoverglenshee.co.uk
Share this story
Updates appear here
Philip Smith started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Nov 6, 2022
Feb 28, 2022
The webcams are very helpful - thank you.
Nov 25, 2021
Jul 26, 2021
Jul 11, 2021
Jul 11, 2021
Feb 27, 2021
Keep up the good work
Become a supporter
Help Philip Smith raise more
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.