Weʼve raised £30 to Help Fund My Business Venture
- South Shields, United Kingdom
- Funded on Thursday, 21st September 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
As most of you guys know I’m trying to set up my own business. I’m finding it really had to get finance in the way of a grant, so I’ve decided to try and fund my idea myself. Obviously it’s not going to be ‘by myself’ as such, as I’ve had to set up this crowd funding page. Anyway, there’s three ways we can do this ‘donation’ thing:
1) Whatever you donate I can give you as a store credit when the shop is up and running.
2) I can make you a vinyl clock as a gift for your donation; this will mean your donation will have to be over £10.
3) You could just outright give me your money as a gift; this of course will be the preferred way.
Anyway, top and bottom of this: South Tyneside needs my shop, community hub, in it. Whatever you can afford to donate will be a HUGE help, and I will always appreciate all of your help. Thanks for your time, Goldie.
Updates appear here
p goldsbrough started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Aug 31, 2017
Good luck matey
Aug 25, 2017
Aug 22, 2017
Good luck with your venture darling! I would love a vinyl clock please!! Xx
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
South Shields, United Kingdom
The main objective for this project is to establish a music shop and community area for musicians of all ages and genres. I aim to supply a wide choice of music based products from CDs and vinyl to T-shirts and musicians equipment. The shop, music hub, will be based in central So
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.