Weʼve raised £0 to Crowdfunding WNF (World Nature Fund). Klimming Kilimanjaro Mountain Tanzania.
- Closed on Wednesday, 14th December 2016
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
My boyfriend and I want to raise as much money as possible for the World Nature Fund.
WNF has worked since 1962 actively and successfully for conservation throughout the world. We strive to protect the wonderful wealth of plant and animal species on Earth. Together with others we want to create a world where man and nature live in harmony.
WNF targets worldwide
The global conservation policy of WWF has two main goals:
1. Biodiversity: In 2050, we are the 35 most important regions for biodiversity reserve on Earth, with which we contribute to a more secure and sustainable future for us all.
2. Footprint: 2050 remains the footprint of the world's population within the capacity of the earth to provide for our livelihoods and natural resources are fairly distributed.
Objectives WNF. The above goals we have for WNF in the Netherlands translated into four objectives:
1. Protecting and where possible restore nine key areas (of the 35 areas worldwide have been identified by WNF).
2. Protect 13 endangered species that are considered a symbol for the preservation of an area such as the polar bear and the black rhino.
3. Reducing the human footprint and promoting sustainable production of goods, with a focus on five commodities.
4. Reducing the threat of climate change and promote solutions.
Thank you in advance for all the support!
Best regards Hanneke Franken & Patrick de Schepper
Updates appear here
Hanneke Franken started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding