Weʼre raising £2,781 to help the community and wildlife in Tanzania in 2018
- Tanzania, Western Region, Ghana
- International volunteering
- Time left
- 11 days to go
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
Poverty is widespread in rural Tanzania, many don’t have access to clean drinking water, healthcare, education or proper sanitation. I am crowd funding for the opportunity to volunteer towards these areas of concern in Tanzania in 2018. Much of the project work focuses on improving the quality of life for local communities. Whilst on the trip I will be;
- Building desks and benches for school children.
- Building classrooms
- Digging elephant watering holes
- Making ethical elephant deterrents to protect local crops and reduce elephant poaching
- Rhino sanctuary maintenance work
- Goat de-worming
- Installing fresh water tanks at schools and in villages
Your money will help to contribute to this work, as well as investing in local economies, communities, infrastructure development, wildlife & environmental conservation.
Share this story
Harriet Kozlowski started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jayesh and Chhaya Patel
Dec 20, 2016
To HarriettWell done on the fundraising.From Jayesh and Chhaya Patel @ Hallcross Dental Practice
Frank Lusk (friend of your mum)
Dec 20, 2016
Well done Harriet - what a great idea!
Nov 26, 2016
Good on you Hazza - good luck and take plenty of big roll
Become a supporter
Help Harriet Kozlowski raise more
About the fundraiser
Tanzania, Western Region, Ghana
My name is Harriet, I'm 16 years old and currently studying for my GCSE's. I would love the opportunity to participate in voluntary work in Tanzania 2018 as I am passionate about helping other communities. I feel that any help contributed to this project will have a great impact.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.