Weʼve raised £90 to help the community and wildlife in Tanzania in 2018
- Tanzania, Western Region, Ghana
- International volunteering
- Time left
- Funded on Monday, 6th March 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Poverty is widespread in rural Tanzania, many don’t have access to clean drinking water, healthcare, education or proper sanitation. I am crowd funding for the opportunity to volunteer towards these areas of concern in Tanzania in 2018. Much of the project work focuses on improving the quality of life for local communities. Whilst on the trip I will be;
- Building desks and benches for school children.
- Building classrooms
- Digging elephant watering holes
- Making ethical elephant deterrents to protect local crops and reduce elephant poaching
- Rhino sanctuary maintenance work
- Goat de-worming
- Installing fresh water tanks at schools and in villages
Your money will help to contribute to this work, as well as investing in local economies, communities, infrastructure development, wildlife & environmental conservation.
Updates appear here
Harriet Kozlowski started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jayesh and Chhaya Patel
Dec 20, 2016
To HarriettWell done on the fundraising.From Jayesh and Chhaya Patel @ Hallcross Dental Practice
Frank Lusk (friend of your mum)
Dec 20, 2016
Well done Harriet - what a great idea!
Nov 26, 2016
Good on you Hazza - good luck and take plenty of big roll
About the fundraiser
Tanzania, Western Region, Ghana
My name is Harriet, I'm 16 years old and currently studying for my GCSE's. I would love the opportunity to participate in voluntary work in Tanzania 2018 as I am passionate about helping other communities. I feel that any help contributed to this project will have a great impact.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding