Weʼve raised £155 to spread the word about The Havening Technique
- Glasgow, UK
- Funded on Monday, 20th August 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
You know the Havening Techniques can be life changing. You know it's easy for people to learn, but hard to master. You know that simply experiencing the technique is all it takes for people to have "aha" moment, and ask why has no one ever told me about this technique before?
We need your support to help us achieve what we believe is a life changing project and we want to make it on a global scale.
We appreciate how much Dr Ronald Ruden, Dr Steven Ruden, Paul Mckenna, Certified Practitioners, Trainers and everyone else has done to develop and promote the technique, which is simply amazing and we hope to add to this.
The question we asked ourselves was. What can we (Katie & Emil) contribute? How can we use our skills, experience, personality and what we value most in our lives in order to make a difference.
Our answer is... we love learning and sharing knowledge, but in a unique to us way, which is keeping it super simple, focusing on results, and simply don't mention anything technical (unique to us), as at the end of the day most people we know, are NOT interested in neuroscience at all, but they are very interested in getting results that neuroscience can provide them.
How are we going to do that?
Well... After 7 years of finding out what doesn't work in training (IT/Microsoft), we still managed to reach 2.5 million people worldwide, but we know the potential for Havening technique is 100+ million people, on a single website.
100+ million is going to take time, and our first goal is simple....
Organize in-person & online webinars, so more people can experience the benefits of the Havening technique, and if they like it attend more events.
The goal is NOT to deal with severe trauma or mental health issues, we would like to leave this to mental health professionals. Our goal is to teach everyone interested how to apply the technique and help themselves, spouses, friends, children, grandchildren and generations to come, not to mention all the great ideas people will starting having about how to apply the Havening Techniques to help local communities, release pressure from health care sectors, prevent traumatization and so many others things that will simply happen on its own.
What exactly are we going to do in this project?
1) Set up Meetup Groups in large cities (Glasgow, Edinburgh to start with then Europe's biggest Capitals) and do once a month a in-person events and "walk-in" sessions (or more frequently if local to us).
2) Organize Online Webinar, so people from all local groups can attend + those who live outside of big cities.
How are we going to measure success of our efforts and report to you the results?
1) We will gather Trust Pilot Reviews. You can check reviews from two events we had so far (3 people attending, 2 reviews + 1 coming soon). https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/katieandemilhaveningmeetupgroup.co.uk
2) We will measure how many people actually come to the meetups (by City)
3) We will measure how many people actually join a webinar + we will share a webinar recording with those who couldn't join so they can watch after the live event or replay.
How are we going to make the best use of your money?
1) We will buy Meetup Pro for each city ($30/city/month, 3 cities a year would be about $1000/750GBP/year). Meetup Pro is the easiest and simplest way to reach more people, and manage the events effectively, and would considerably increase chances of success.
2) We will cover costs of webinar software (ClickWebinar) that is easy to use, manage and very interactive.
3) We will organize at least 1 event a week. This will involve preparations, delivery and managing event (pre/post event). Events themselves will be voluntary donations, as we hope that your help us reach more supporters and keep growing.
4) We would like to advertise ourselves locally, so we can reach more people, and find more supporters. For this project we would like to start with about $100/month on advertising (75GBP/month) - $1000/year (750GBP/year).
Our target is 2500 GBP which is largely costs, and anything additional will be used to simply do more events, the more support we receive, the more we will be able to do.
How long is this project?
Our target is to deliver the project with 1 year. If successful we will set a new project in 1 year time.
Will you help us?
Your support hugely important to considerably increase changes of success and we strongly believe we have what it takes to make this project a total success, after all we are presenting The Havening techniques.
We look forward to receiving your generous support!
Katie & Emil
- 5 months ago
Emil Glownia5 months ago
We have reached 5% Thank you for all donations. Next milestone is 10% :)
Share this update to help us raise more
Emil Glownia started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Apr 16, 2018
Apr 9, 2018
Mar 16, 2018
This is a donation from Havening fundraising event we have done yesterday in Glasgow. Thanks for donation A.W. :)
Mar 13, 2018
These are donations from one Havening event & one Havening "walk-in" session in Glasgow (More specifically Laura and Carole, Thank you!)
Havening Techniques® Corporate
Mar 8, 2018
Good Luck and Best wishes sharing Havening.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
My name is Emil. I have background in Business Intelligence with Microsoft Tools as an Independent Consultant (10 years), and I'm a Certified Havening Practitioner since December 2017. My passion is learning and sharing knowledge with others. My focus is getting better results!
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.