Weʼve raised £0 to Provide British young Christians to experience a tour to Israel
- Closed on Thursday, 9th August 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
My name is Emily Emanuel and I have been raising money to take groups of Christian young adults to Israel for the last 3 years. In the past I have raised over £40K to take over 60 Christians to experience an Israel Tour.
Every Christian that I have spoken to who has been to Israel has said it is a life changing experience and I want to invite you to help provide the younger generation with the opportunity of having that same experience to visit the land that Jesus walked but also to get a more accurate picture of Modern Israel today.
Most Christian tours to Israel are either expensive or targeted towards the older generation and so we tend to not see many young British Christian travelling to Israel.
Since I had the opportunity to go to Israel fully funded which changed my life 4 years ago, I want to provide the same opportunity to other young Christians, with your help...
This year I will be brining 17 Young Christians to experience a tour around Israel, connect with people both Jewish & Arab. We will also be attending the Jerusalem Encounter Tour & Conference.
* 7/06: Arrive in Tel Aviv, Overnight in Tel Aviv
* 8/06: Independence Hall, Ceaserea, Mount Carmel, Nazareth overlook, Shabbat in the Galilee
* 9/06: Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Boat ride on the Galilee, Golan Heights,
* 10/06: Hiking Bet Shean, lunch on Mount Gerizim with wine tasting, Jordan River Baptism, Desert Experience with Camels & Overnight in Bedouin Tent
* 11/06: Sunrise hike Masada, Ein Gedi, Dead Sea, Sunset over mount of Olives, Overnight in Jerusalem
* 12/06: Temple Mount, Western wall, southern steps, Davids City, & Start of the conference
* 13/06: Morning session of the conference, Mount of olives, Garden of Gethsemane, Evening session of the confernce
* 14/06: Bet Shemesh, Valley of Elal, Evening session of the conference
* 15/06: Yad Vashem, Garden Tomb, Bethlehem concert
* 16/06: Departure
The group will be giving £600 each towards the trip and we need to raise another £10K to make this happen.
If you have ever been to Israel its made an impact on your life then I invite you to help these 17 Christians who have never been to Israel before have the same opportunity.
Lots of love
Updates appear here
Emily Lunt started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding