Weʼve raised £30 to help prevent suicide through direct intervention with vulnerable people.
- In memory
- Time left
- Funded on Wednesday, 4th January 2017
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
This foundation was set up after the death of our son in October 2015; Jacob was aged 24 and took his own life through suicide. His death deeply shocked our family and the local community raising questions about the complexities of mental health in young men particularly as Jacob presented as happy go lucky young man who was popular, funny, athletic, handsome and with a family who loved him dearly.
Our charity has 4 objectives:
1. To provide suicide prevention and intervention training in local communities.
2. To support bereaved families post-suicide.
3. To educate communities on the issues surrounding suicide.
4. To promote positive mental health through programmes and workshops for vulnerable people in the community.
Registered charity - 1170063
Nicola Abraham7 months ago
Share this update to help us raise more
Nicola Abraham started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Dec 7, 2016
May Jacob's legacy live on and you continue to find strength after such sadness. A friend of the Mullanes x
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding