Weʼre raising £2,000 to help Jade raise the funds for her trip to St Lucia - she will be working with children to help give them a better start in their education.
- St Lucia, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Schools and education
- Time left
- 66 days to go
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
I will be volunteering in the small town of St Lucia in South Africa from the 22nd of July 2017 for two weeks.
This includes many different restoration tasks such as
- reconstructing educational facilities for children so they are able to attend school in the winter months
- Reconstructing homes for families in order to keep them safe
- Working in smaller groups with children to ensure that they are able to learn English and gain a greater start in their education.
- We also help care for and protect endangered cheetah's, this involves a rehabilitation programme in which they are bred and re-released into the wild to prevent extinction.
I am extremely grateful to be a part of this amazing project and am heavily excited to contribute all of my hard work into helping those within St Lucia in whatever way it is needed. However all of this work cannot be achieved without the help of donations. If you are able to show your support with any donation however large or small this would be thoroughly appreciated.
Share this story
Jade Orpwood started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jan 17, 2017
Enjoy the experience and learn from it too
Dec 17, 2016
Sooooo jealous!!! It's going to be an amazing experience Jade xx
Melissa Shelley ËÍË
Dec 15, 2016
Become a supporter
Help Jade Orpwood raise more
About the fundraiser
St Lucia, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
This project focuses on the following targets - Help with the reconstruction of homes & educational facilities - Help teach children English - Help care for and protect endangered Cheetahs However none of this is achievable without your support so please donate Thank you