Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

We did it!

Janice Weyer raised £741 from 19 supporters

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 26/10/2018

0

%

£741raised of £2,000 target by 19 supporters

    Weʼve raised £741 to pay towards stem cell treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

    Funded on Friday, 26th October 2018

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    Currently 85% of the haematology budget is spent on leukaemia, leaving only 15% for other cancers and auto-immune problems like MS. This will eventually change when MS gets a budget in its own right for this very effective treatment. Time however isn’t on my side as the risk of a potentially fatal brain infection has become very high and will increase again in the next five months.

    Updates

    0

    Janice Weyer

    Updates appear here

      6 months ago

      Janice Weyer started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Page last updated on: 7/15/2018 9:28 PM

      Supporters

      19

      • Michael Cheung

        Michael Cheung

        Jul 15, 2018

        Hi Janice - sorry I couldn’t make it to your BBQ as we have only just returned home this weekend. X

        £20.00

      • Ali Wooding

        Ali Wooding

        Jul 13, 2018

        Dearest Jan,We hope that the fund keeps growing and growing. Sorry we missed your BBQ fundraiser. Sending lots of love!Ali and Neil xxx

      • Amanda Melvin

        Amanda Melvin

        Jul 7, 2018

        Beautiful day for the BBQ. Hope we can help support you with your treatment. Much love X

        £40.00

      • Sylvia Whitman

        Sylvia Whitman

        Jul 7, 2018

        Good luck with the treatment Jan. We hope it brings you (and David) a better quality of life. With love from Sylvia and Andy x

      • Rhonda Marshall

        Rhonda Marshall

        Jul 4, 2018

        Way to go Jan! You deserve it. xx

        £40.00

      • Emma Stock

        Emma Stock

        Jul 3, 2018

        Hope you smash your target Janice. 💪 Good luck with all your fundraising. Xx

        £20.00

      • Nichola wilding

        Nichola wilding

        Jul 2, 2018

        Wishing you all the best Janice, I hope you get the treatment you need. Nichola (1997) xxx

        £20.00

      Great people make things happen

      Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

      Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

      About Crowdfunding
      About the fundraiser
      Janice Weyer

      Janice Weyer

      As most of you know I have reached the end of the line with the standard MS drugs. The most effective treatment available is stem cell treatment but I have now been told that the NHS hospital where I have applied for it has exceeded their budget so I’m applying privately.

      Report this Page