Weʼve raised £5 to buy books for children this Christmas 🎄 in our local area xx
- Hemel Hempstead, UK
- Funded on Tuesday, 4th December 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Jenny’s Story Corner Hi! My name is Jenny Powell, I am a single mum of 3 children, living in Hemel Hempstead, and an Usborne Books Independant Organiser x
On 13th November 2018 it is World Kindness Day 🌍❤️
With this in mind I wanted to do something KIND and give to a local cause.
We have a Local group offering help and support to children by giving them gifts at Christmas.
To give books to children as Christmas gifts this year! Some children wont be recieving any presents this year, for many reasons; poverty, no guardians just to name a couple. It breaks my heart to think that at this magical time of year there are child out there who arent celebrating who havent been given a gift, wondering why Santa didnt bring them anything, even when they had been so good!
There are many ways in which you can help:
1. Donate! All money donated will be spent on books and other activities from Usborne and ALL will be donatedJenny’s Story Corner . Anything you can give will be greatly appreciated!! It all adds up!! X
2. Buy a book! Visit my facebook page: Jennys Story Corner - Usborne Independant Organiser Jenny’s Story Corner -Usborne Independent Organiser browse our cataloge, pick and order a book (please let me know when ordering which book it is that is to be donated)
3. When placing your own order! When you place your own order with me, why not add an extra book to your order form, or even add an extra amount of ££s to your total amount and help donate this way!
4. Host an Usborne book party At home or online! When hosting a party, if you your family and friends can reach a total combined amount of £120+ you will recieve a free book, why not donate this free book to this amazing cause!
5. From now until chrismtas i will be offering a gift wrapping service on all books ordered with myself. 50p each item, all proceeds will go straight towards buying books.
It is that easy!! Think of the difference we, you and I, all of us could make to peoples lives this Christmas! To those who may not have a Christmas!
If you have any questions or queries, or even want to help and have other suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me : email@example.com, alternatively you can message me via my facebookpage xxx
Thank you inadvance to all those who can help!! Lets make this a totally amazing fundraiser to put all those smiles on peoples face ❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️
Updates appear here
Jenny Powell started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Nov 5, 2018
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Hemel Hempstead, UK
Hey! November 13th is World 🌍 Kindness day 💕 Please be a little kind and help raise money for those in need at Christmas 🎄 We are trying to raise money to provide Usborne Books and more to children as Christmas 🎁 💕 PLEASE HELP 💕