Weʼre raising £2,500 to Fundraise for my 2019 Camp Malawi School Expedition.
- Winchester, United Kingdom
- 16 days to go
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
I am fundraising for a 2019 volunteering expedition to Malawi. This will be a school expedition with St Swithuns School, organised and run by Camps International. 75% of the money I am aiming to fundraise will go straight into the communities in Malawi.
The expedition takes place just after I finish my GCSEs and will be one month long. During the expedition I will be:
- staying in 4 separate camps, working on community projects e.g. helping build housing and schools, installing new water facilities, assisting in sustainable farming and environmental protection projects etc.
- climbing to the summit of Mt Mulanje over 3 days as the adventure part of my expedition
- learning about the Malawi culture and interacting with local communities
- using communication skills, working in teams, problem solving etc.
Any money donated would be hugely appreciated! ☺️
Share this story
Updates appear here
Jessie Hoyle started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Sep 30, 2018
Jul 10, 2018
Well done Jessie...great work xxxx
Jun 24, 2018
Jun 21, 2018
£220 from Feb and £310 from current Malawi jar.
Jun 14, 2018
What a fantastic thing to do, Jessie. So impressed.
Jun 2, 2018
Well done on your big walk Jessie! Becky x
Jun 1, 2018
Well done Jessie. Lots of love from Brian and Mandy
Become a supporter
Help Jessie Hoyle raise more