Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

We did it!

Mr Dabbz raised £1,135 from 40 supporters

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 30/04/2020

0%
£1,135
raised of £5,000 target by 40 supporters

    Weʼve raised £1,135 to NEW PAGE OPEN NOW! (Unfortunately, the previous page closed at 22% of our £5,000 target)

    Tanzania, Africa
    Funded on Thursday, 30th April 2020

    Don't have time to donate right now?

    Story

    The name of this organisation is called Jubilant and in 2006, the government authorities recognised and registered them as a non government organisation. They have rescued and rehabilitated over 150 street kids and have plans to expand their work. They've managed to support some of these children through secondary school and college and the dream is to build a school where 60% of the students are from more privileged families and the other 40% orphans and children with no support. Its a fully sustainable idea and Lewis and I are setting up this crowd funder to help raise the monies to see this dream come true.

    Please dig deep and help us to help Gabusa, Denis, Richard, Teddy and all the fantastic people at Jubilant working to help provide a future for these children who otherwise wouldn't have one.

    Click for full story: https://bit.ly/2MTutSh

    Updates

    0

    Mr Dabbz

    Updates appear here

      3 years ago

      Mr Dabbz started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Page last updated on: 3/10/2020 09.57

      Supporters

      40

      • Anonymous

        Anonymous

        Mar 10, 2020

      • Hector Barraclough

        Hector Barraclough

        Mar 7, 2020

        Respec Mr. Dabbz! Big up dem utes!

        £5.00

      • Anonymous

        Anonymous

        Mar 6, 2020

      • Lu Rigby

        Lu Rigby

        Mar 6, 2020

        Fuck Stephens Girlfriend ✌🏽😂

        £10.00

      • Ben A

        Ben A

        Mar 6, 2020

        £20.00

      • SCUMLIFE

        SCUMLIFE

        Mar 6, 2020

        £5.00

      • Anonymous

        Anonymous

        Mar 6, 2020

        💚

        £5.00

      What is crowdfunding?

      Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.

      The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

      Great people make things happen

      Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

      Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

      About Crowdfunding
      About the fundraiser
      Mr Dabbz

      Mr Dabbz

      Tanzania, Africa

      Report this Page