We did it!

K Johnstone raised £307 from 23 supporters.

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 11/03/2017

102%
£307raised of £300 target by 23 supporters

    Weʼve raised £307 to support Rainbows hospice. Kerry will be climbing over the O2 to support children with life limiting illnesses at Rainbows Hospice.

    Time left
    Funded on Saturday, 11th March 2017

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.

    Story

    Rainbows is a hospice for children and young people who are terminally ill. Rainbow is a place for children go to create memories and have fun and have the freedom to do what all children do on a daily basis such as swimming, playing instruments, watching Tv.

    I am extremely passionate about supporting and helping young children who are terminally ill and are in the last stages of their life. I want to make a difference and support rainbows so they can continue to Create memories for the children at rainbows.

    It costs £15000 to run rainbows on a daily basis, this includes music sessions, nursing care, medical care. This is 5.6 million a year. Rainbows only has 10% government funding which means the other 90% comes from volunteering, this is where you can make a difference and support me on my journey to raise money for Rainbows.

    As an individual my goal is to raise £300- I will be climbing the o2 alongside my colleagues.


    Updates

    1

    • K Johnstone

      K Johnstone

      7 months ago

      K Johnstone

      It's really inspiring to see rainbows hospice today. It's a bright, beautiful, colourful and an amazing place for children to spend their last days and create amazing memories.

      Share this update to help us raise more

    7 months ago

    K Johnstone started crowdfunding

    Leave a message of support

    Supporters

    23

    • Natalie Bird

      Natalie Bird

      Feb 13, 2017

      Good luck!

      £10.00

    • Suzanne Samaka

      Suzanne Samaka

      Jan 15, 2017

      Great cause!! Well done!!

      £10.00

    • Amanda  U

      Amanda U

      Jan 13, 2017

      Lots of love Amanda, Kingsley and Zachariah xxx

      £30.00

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Dec 6, 2016

      So proud of you xx

      £20.00

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Dec 4, 2016

      Good luck Kerry ❤️

      £20.00

    • Lewis Fuller

      Lewis Fuller

      Dec 3, 2016

      Good luck! X

      £10.00

    • Leigh Roberts

      Leigh Roberts

      Nov 29, 2016

      You GO girl....🤗🤗🤗🤗

      £10.00

    About the fundraiser
    K Johnstone

    K Johnstone

    Kerry is walking the o2 to raise money to support Rainbows children hospice.

    Report this Page

    * JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.

    Great people make things happen

    Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

    Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

    Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding