Weʼre raising £3,700 to help Kieran Purewal go to Swaziland and Mozambique and improve the lives of orphaned children
- Coventry, United Kingdom
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
In the summer of 2019, I will be flying out to Swaziland and Mozambique. During my 18-day expedition, I will be...
• Building essential facilities in these less economically developed villages.
• Teaching literacy and numeracy to illiterate children - who don’t have a good standard of education.
• Adapting the agriculture and daily tasks that are carried out around the village - including: fetching fresh water, helping around the village and more.
• Interacting with the poor communities in Mozambique (which entails learning the basics of their language).
• Learning new skills and labouring around the rural village s.
• Improving the health and development of these small children.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Kieran Purewal started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Aug 7, 2018
Dec 7, 2017
All the best Kieran x
Nov 20, 2017
Good luck Kieran xxx
Nov 19, 2017
Best of luck!
Nov 18, 2017
So proud of you, you’ll be amazing 😘
Become a supporter
Help Kieran Purewal raise more
Crowdfunding stories like this
About the fundraiser
Coventry, United Kingdom
My aim in this expedition is to make a difference to someone’s life - due to the fact they lack simple everyday things we take for granted such as hot water. As much as I want to accept this one-in-a-lifetime offer, I can’t do it without your help!
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.