Weʼve raised £20 to help us maintain, operate and expand Kinneil Trails.
- Funded on Thursday, 3rd December 2020
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Kinneil Trails formally opened in July 2019 following 10 years of planning, fundraising, design and development. Since then our trails have become a popular facility for our local community and continue to be very well used.
We've got lots of ideas for the trails so now need the communities support to maintain and expand our facility.
Please get involved in the challenge or donate what you can to our crowdfunding appeal to ensure we can continue to operate and expand Kinneil Trails. Thank you on behalf of all at Kinneil Trails.
1. Cycle, walk or run as far as you can.
2. Start or end your route at Kinneil Trails i.e. Kinneil Trails to Blackness.
3. Post a selfie at the start or end of your route in front of our Kinneil Trails sign (the one nearest the car park). If you have one then why not use a GPS tracking app and post a screenshot of your route once done.
4. Ask your family, friends and school / work colleagues for donations via this page.
The challenge will remain open all summer into early Autumn to give you the flexibility to participate at a time that suits you. Please get involved, get active and support future development of Kinneil Trails.
Thank you for your support.
Updates appear here
Whitelady Mountain Biking started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Aug 11, 2020
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Whitelady Mountain Biking
A Community Interest Company in Bo'ness leading the development of Kinneil Trails within the Kinneil estate. We are passionate about creating trails for all abilities in our local area.