Page closed

This page is now closed. Take a look at other fundraising pages on JustGiving

[object Object]

Closed 29/11/2016

0%
£0raised of £500 target by 0 supporters

    Weʼve raised £0 to help fund more schools in china so children don't need to walk for miles and miles to get to a free school.

    Time left
    Closed on Tuesday, 29th November 2016

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    I am trying to get lots of donations so I can go to china on a trip with my school so we can open a new school for children so they don't need to walk for miles just to go to a free school.

    I am also trying to get donations so I can give it to my local hospice so people don't need to fight the caner battle on their own.

    please donate it doesn't need to be a lot because every penny counts.

    70% of the donations will go to my local hospice and the other 30% will go to my trip to china.

    Updates

    0

    kirsty davis

    Updates appear here

      1 year ago

      kirsty davis started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Supporters

      0

        Great people make things happen

        Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

        Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

        About Crowdfunding
        About the fundraiser
        kirsty davis

        kirsty davis

        Report this Page

        * JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.