Weʼre raising £2,500 to Support shelter "Lesė" which cares for homeless animals.
- London, Великобритания
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Everyone has the opportunity to give love, hope, and kindness.
We are a non-profit volunteer team that runs the 'Light of hope' project. Let us together create a miracle, make the world better, warmer and more friendly. Together, we can give love and care to our quadruped friends. Therefore, we want to help shelter "Lesė" which cares for homeless animals. The purpose of the project is to support this organization in money, things, work.
"Lesė" is one of the largest volunteer animal care organizations in Lithuania, which has been operating since 2007. Their main activities are:
Animal rescue, treatment, and temporary custody.
Financing and implementation of animal sterilization.
Search for new homes for animals (GyvunuGloba.lt).
The main objective of Lesė is to reduce the number of homeless animals in Lithuania and to stop the cruelty of animals, by creating an effective animal rescue system and educating the public on animal welfare issues. The organization is funded only by donors - they do not receive any state funding and do not charge for services. The foundation of the organization consists of volunteers who work without remuneration.
To collect support for the animal shelter "Lesė" - in the amount of 5,600 Eur in cash, as well as the following essential items:
• Food bowls.
• Transport boxes, cages.
• Animal beacons, bugs
• Healing food for shelters for sick people.
• Large and sturdy garbage bags (60L, 100L, 120L).
• Tailoring of various size harnesses for dogs, leashes.
• Old towels, mattresses, sheets, linen, sheets (may be disposable).
• Good quality canned food (meat content> 50%), cats, dog vitamins, salmon oil.
• Smart toys (which can help not only feed dogs, but also encourage them to think). Crash pillars, cramps, tables.
• Cleaners, cloths, disposable gloves, paper towels, cleaning napkins, larger trash cans.
Anastasija Fadejeva/ (Tel: +4407727847878) /London
Tadas Mineikis/ (Tel: +37068764977) /Kaunas
Robert Fedorovič/(Tel: +37060500444)/Vilnius
Julija Gusiatina / (Tel: +37068793727)/Vilnius
Share this story
- 1 month ago
Ala Ska1 month ago
Share this update to help us raise more
Ala Ska started crowdfunding