Weʼve raised £0 to experience a three week adventure and local community based expedition, across a large part of the Sabah province of Borneo.
- Creative arts and culture
- Time left
- Closed on Tuesday, 19th September 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Myself and a group of 20-30 other 16-18 year old students on a three week travel, trekking, wildlife, biking, adventure and local community based expedition, circumnavigating a large part of the Sabah province of Borneo. This would include:
- high altitude trek up Mount Kinabalu (4,095m)
- 2-3 day project building water tanks and living with the locals in homestays
- 2 days steamy jungle trekking & jungle camp
- 2 days of biking through villages and jungle
- mixing it with orangutans in a sanctuary
- sleeping in hammocks under the stars
- bathing in hot springs
- boat down the Kinabatangan River to see crocodiles, pygmy elephants and orangutans
- white water rafting
- 2 days in the bustling city of Kota Kinabalu
Updates appear here
Megan Mellors started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding