Weʼve raised £300 to Help the charity Children of the Mekong
- London, UK
- Funded on Thursday, 29th November 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Children of the Mekong aim to improve access and quality of education for the poorest children and their communities in seven countries in Southeast Asia. They run 10 education centres, run various development projects every year to improve education and living environments for children and families, and have a child sponsorship programmes that gives sponsored children access to education. Currently, 21,700 children are sponsored.
Through a mentoring programme offered to employees' children, our Summer Intern team's goal is to raise funds for the charity Children of the Mekong. Of course, this page is also welcoming any donations for Children of the Mekong, even if you are not interested in the mentoring programme!
Here is a summary of what you can ask us about and our contact information:
- Interning in IB/ S&T and Swedish university applications;
- UCAS applications, university extracurricular and career opportunities in finance for undergraduates;
- University sport, years abroad, A-levels/ GCSEs and applying to finance internships with an Arts degree;
- Oxbridge applications and interviews, studying Mathematics at university, preparing for the Cambridge STEP exam;
- University life in London and studying Economics;
- UK, US or Asian university applications, American/ International school exams, extracurriculars at university and opportunities in finance and commercial law;
- Oxbridge applications and interviews, studying STEM at university and UCAS personal statements;
- Investment banking internship applications and the French/ Swiss school system;
N.B.: not 100% of your donations will go to Children of the Mekong as JustGiving charges a small fee.
Updates appear here
Summer Interns Team 2 CSR started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Aug 20, 2018
Well done Team 2rie. Good to see Symphony BOTs have been put to good use for a great cause !
Aug 15, 2018
Well done guys, great idea, I have tested the delivery service which works well and it was very good !
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you for your services which my daughter found very useful. Wishing you all the very best for the future.With thanks for a great cause
Aug 13, 2018
Great cause, great ideas, well done !
Aug 10, 2018
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding