Weʼre raising £50,000 to take out an injunction against the government to stop them delaying giving the second dose of the Pfizer Covid vaccine.
- 21 days to go
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
We have a potential solution to overcome the Covid Pandemic, VACCINATIONS!! This government has decided that it knows better than the manufacturer of the vaccine (Pfizer). It says it makes its decisions based on Science. So I ask, show us the science (and don‘t extrapolate or massage data not specifically relevant). If you can’t then stop gambling with the health of all those who are considered at risk such as the elderly, clinically extremely vulnerable and health workers who were prioritised initially and for whom it would be essential to receive the second dose in the time recommended by the company to achieve full protection. The money We want to raise will be spent on engaging the best legal team to succeed in stopping the government and force it to give the second dose at 21 days.
HAVING NOW RECEIVED FURTHER LEGAL ADVICE WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DRAFTING A LETTER TO MATT HANCOCK. THE REPLY WILL DECIDE WHAT FURTHER ACTION WE CAN TAKE. Thank you for all of your incredible support up to this point. Please bear with us as we may require additional funds to take this to the next stage .
We have heard back from the government and are now contemplating our next move. Whilst we are now considering how to proceed we will need to increase the funding we need. I will therefor asked you again to help us out in fighting this important battle .
AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME SO FAR.
Share this story
- 3 months ago
Dr Michael Markiewicz3 months ago
One if my patients has enable me to speak to a top solicitor for an initial chat tomorrow. Will keep you updated about any progress . I have sent my information to some radio programs and I have put in a freedom of information request to MHRH ..
Share this update to help us raise more
Dr Michael Markiewicz started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Mar 11, 2021
Feb 5, 2021
Keep up the good work
Jan 30, 2021
I consented to a course of two Pfizer jabs, had the first, and was given my appointment for the second. Had I known I would not get the second one I wouldn’t have consented and waited for AstraZenica.
Jan 29, 2021
Thank you so much for taking this action. The Government's position is tremendously risky and does not appear to be founded on any scientific basis. It's unjustifiable.
Jan 28, 2021
Jan 28, 2021
Thank you Very much for taking a stand and caring for people
Jenny and Howard Jacobson
Jan 28, 2021
Become a supporter
Help Dr Michael Markiewicz raise more
About the fundraiser
Dr Michael Markiewicz
I am a paediatrician who has spent at least 2 decades looking after children and giving routine vaccinations ..but on this occasion I am acting on behalf of ALL OF YOU who have had the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine and were told YOU MUST BOOK FOR YOU SECOND DOSE 21 days later