Weʼve raised £30 to To cover the running costs for Million Women Rise 2018. A March to end violence against Women & Girls. All proceedings will go to MWR.
- Funded on Sunday, 8th April 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
- 1 in 4 women/girls will experience domestic abuse
- 1 in 5 women/girls 16+ have experienced some form of sexual violence
- 2 women a week are killed by their current/ex - partner
- 94 women & 90 children were turned away from refuge services in just one day
Million Women Rise March is a day for women & girls to celebrate our successes & collectively come together to end violence against women & girls
Updates appear here
Diksha & Nisha Fundraising Page started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Mar 12, 2018
Mar 6, 2018
Mar 6, 2018
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding