Weʼve raised £30 to To cover the running costs for Million Women Rise 2018. A March to end violence against Women & Girls. All proceedings will go to MWR.
- Funded on Sunday, 8th April 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
- 1 in 4 women/girls will experience domestic abuse
- 1 in 5 women/girls 16+ have experienced some form of sexual violence
- 2 women a week are killed by their current/ex - partner
- 94 women & 90 children were turned away from refuge services in just one day
Million Women Rise March is a day for women & girls to celebrate our successes & collectively come together to end violence against women & girls
Updates appear here
Diksha & Nisha Fundraising Page started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Mar 12, 2018
Mar 6, 2018
Mar 6, 2018
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding