Weʼve raised £10 to improve and maintain the mental health and wellbeing of children and adolescents in the local community
- Funded on Monday, 20th August 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Minded By Music is a new charity set up to improve and maintain the mental health of children and adolescents through music.
We hope to:
- Establish a Minded By Music Youth Choir to allow young people aged 11-18 to get together in a friendly, fun, no pressure environment to sing uplifting and accessible music
- Hold concerts for the local community to spread the benefits and enjoyment gained from listening to and engaging with music
- Run lunchtime music making workshops in local schools as a form of stress relief during the school day
- Deliver talks to teachers to promote the use of music in the classroom and discuss how music can be incorporated into all subjects even if it is simply listening to calming music during study
- Provide bursaries to individuals from low income households to enable them to engage further in music (for example to subsidise music lessons)
- Provide bursaries to local schools to enable them to get a greater number of pupils involved with school music (for example through the purchase of more instruments)
Updates appear here
Laura Carter started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jul 21, 2018
A fantastic cause. All the best with your future projects.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding