Weʼre raising £20,000 to raise funds for the Mooz & Wooz Childcare Trust. A charity formed to provide vital support to families in the community.
- Bushey, United Kingdom
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Mooz & Wooz Childcare Trust was formed to provide vital support to families in the community.
How do we do this?
- We provide care packages for families that require a helping hand to get by.
- We offer support for young parents under 25 because no one ever said being a parent was easy, especially when so young.
- We offer support groups for parents & families in a warm, safe, welcoming environment where parents can chat & relax with no costs to themselves.
- One to one support for parents with a member of our highly trained welfare team. We all need someone to talk to sometimes but its not always easy to find someone to listen. That's what we can offer, a friendly ear to off load to in a comfortable confidential environment.
- Organizing educational day trips & events in the community providing a learning environment accessible by all.
The only way any of this can be achieved and maintained is by kind donations from our supporters.
Every little helps and every penny is graciously appreciated, all donations go towards the charities causes and all of our staff are volunteers who do not receive a wage.
Please help us make a difference today and thank you for taking the time to visit our page.
For further information on the charity please visit our website copy and paste the address below
Share this story
Updates appear here
Michael Goom started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
About the fundraiser
Bushey, United Kingdom
My name is Michael Goom ( Mike ) and i am a born again christian following my calling to serve God and help those around me. I have decided to donate my time to raise funds and awareness surrounding the lack of support for families in the UK.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.