Weʼve raised £0 to Kick Childhood Cancer - Children’s Oncology Group is the largest organization devoted exclusively to childhood & adolescent cancer research.
- Closed on Saturday, 1st September 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Precocity Gaming are involved in a pay to play EA Sports FIFA 18 Tournamanet to raise funds, support, and awareness for the MLS camapaing "Kick Childhood Cancer". We would like to go over and above our charity entry fee and look to generate more monetary support for this brilliant cause.
- Every day, 41 children are diagnosed with cancer
- 1 out of 5 children who are diagnosed with cancer dies
- 3 out of 5 who survive children’s cancer suﬀer late-eﬀects, such as infertility, heart failure and secondary cancers.
- Across all ages, ethnic and socio-economic groups, cancer remains the number one cause of death by disease in children.
Updates appear here
Precocity Gaming started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding