Weʼve raised $300 to help a homeless child re-locate and start their education and life journey at Littlebell's Promiseland Children's Home.
- Children and youth
- Time left
- Funded on Wednesday, 29th November 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Littlebells Children's Home (www.little-bells.com) is a project to help disadvantaged children in Nepal live in a family environment, learn life skills and be protected from abuse such as human trafficking. This program is initiated by Promises Charity Group from Promises Healthcare Pte Ltd (www.promises.com.sg).
Promises aims to empower these children by inviting those with a heart to improve the world one child at a time. For just $1,000 per child, we can help a child start their program at Littlebells, They will have a home, an education, food and skills development. We need your help to change the lives of these children who need a helping hand to stand on their own two feet.
Photo Credit: World Vision Singapore.
Target of $30,000 for approximately 30 children.
Once Nepali Social agencies identify and certify children which need our help (due to natural disaster, civil unrest, vice, or human trafficking etc), we will need to process documentation and arrange safe passage with a guardian including travel arrangement from remote areas.
In addition the Nepalese children will benefit from the following until sponsors are able to care for them on a monthly basis:
1) Basic Health-care Screening
Photo Credit: Gursky, W. (2000). Young Nepali Girl Gets A Checkup. Licensed under GlobalGiving.com.
• Full physical medical checkup, basic medication and clinical assessments to detect any illnesses and to prevent the spread of germs. Also, a post examination review by the Doctor.
2) Daily Needs
Photo Credit: Billy, A. (2013). Cooking Photograph. Licensed under Hindu American Community Services Inc.
• Nutritious meals and pure drinking water.
• Personal hygiene items such as shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrush and etc.
Photo Credit: Milne, E. (2002). School Supplies. Licensed under Edward Milne Community School.
• School books, study supplies such as notebooks, pencils and other writing necessities.
4) Clothing & essentials
Photo Credit: Savechildrennepal.org
• Littlebells Promiseland Children's Home is located at 2,034 metres above sea level in the Annapurna II mountain range. The children will need basic clothing, warm sweaters, jackets and blankets especially during winter.
We urge you to give generously to enable the disadvantaged children of Nepal at Littlebells a normal life. We look forward to nurturing the children to fulfil their full potential in a safe, community environment.
For more information, please see the following:
Updates appear here
Promises Clinic Pte Ltd started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Sep 14, 2017
From the paintings I've sold, with love.
Sep 13, 2017
Hi Daniel,Blessings to everyone from Malaysia.LLTan
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Promises Clinic Pte Ltd
Promises aims to provide quality services primarily in the field of addictions & mental health. Building on years of experience, it offers a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, clinical & forensic psychologists as well as counsellors & other mental health experts.
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.