Weʼve raised £500 to Raise money for Bullies In Need (UK) Dog Rescue
- Funded on Wednesday, 17th October 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
I would like to raise as much money as possible for this Rescue as they are in desperate need of donations at the moment and every little helps!
This rescue specialises in taking in bull breeds however would never turn their back on any other breed in need either! It is ran by volunteers who sacrafice their own money and time to rescue and care for dogs in need regardless of circumstances or situation. These dogs are then best suited to their perfect forever home and 9/10 end up with the happy ever after they deserve, for those that dont, they go back into the care of these selfless volunteers until their happy ever after time comes.
This rescue has helped me personally when my partner and I fell in to unfortunate circumstances ourselves and sadly had to look at rehoming our beautiful fur babies Arnie and Sly. This was heartbreaking for us and still is, however knowing that this rescue would be taking the reins on ensuring they were loved, cared for and given the perfect home in the long run made the situation easier to deal with.
This rescue is amazing and to see it struggling given all the hardwork the volunteers put in out of sheer selflessness and love is devastating, i only wish I could help them more myself.
Along with donations, the rescue is currently suffering from a lack of numerous things :
- Dog sponsors (sponsor a Dog currently in kennels daily / weekly / monthly and recieve regular updates on how your sponsored pooch is doing)
- Dog Fostorers (people willing to temporarily give a dog a home saving them from kennel life whilst a forever home is found for them - BIN is currently looking for a range of homes, particularly homes with no cats and no young children HOWEVER do not let this put you off volunteering as some dogs can live with small children and cats)
- FOREVER HOMES (most of the dogs currently in kennels are between 6month old and 3 years old. This means most of them come knowing basic commands and have recieved a basic level of training, however still have a puppy mindset and have a tonne of love to give)
- volunteers (to help arrange fund raising days, advertise the dogs needing homes, help raise money and spread the word that these dogs deserve a good life)
pleass please help in anyway you can or donate anything you are able to, even if just £1 every single penny counts and will help pay for vet bills / food / accommodation for dogs waiting for their forever homes. Thank you for reading, lets get these dogs a home!!
- 6 months ago
Becky swift6 months ago
Share this update to help us raise more
Becky swift started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jul 19, 2018
Jul 19, 2018
Glad to help in memory of the wonderful Jo who helped us find and home Winston. Her devotion to the breed knew no bounds.
Paul (little bro)
Jul 19, 2018
Just topping it up sis!😊
Jul 11, 2018
Jul 10, 2018
Your doing a fantastic job.. Super proud of you
Jul 5, 2018
Jul 3, 2018
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding