Weʼre raising £4,000 to My reason for raising money is to travel to Ecuador to take part in a CAMPS international expedition.
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Help fund Ryan’s Ecuador expedition in 2019
Hi - my name is Ryan and I am fourteen years old, the reason I have put together this fundraising page is to raise money to participate in a life enhancing school expedition, travelling with CAMPS International to Ecuador in the Summer of 2019 for 4 weeks.
During my time there I will be living in a rural community providing volunteering support on:
• social and cultural projects that help people improve their lives and contribute to the development of local communities
• Planting lots of trees in an effort to replenish the natural beauty that is being lost daily through deforestation,
• Trekking through the Amazon Rain Forest, first-hand experience of issues being faced by wildlife and the impact of climate changes in Ecuador, seeing amazing mountains, landscapes and stratovolcanoes.
It will be an amazing experience, not only will I get to see and take part in various projects that help and support the community, but I will also gain key life skills that will assist me in my transition towards further education, training and employment.
The expedition is going to cost a lot of money to make it happen, so a fundraising page seems like a great way to get started. I am also doing other fundraising activities such as:
• eg: Sponsored walk or sponsored swim
• eg: Selling personal items on eBay
• eg: Card making/ Crafting items and selling
• eg: Cake making and selling
• eg: Car washing
• And many more activities throughout the year
If you are able to help, even in the smallest way, it would be greatly appreciated to enable me to participate in this expedition to help local communities in Ecuador.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Ryan Noble-Messam started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jul 26, 2018
Jul 15, 2018
Well done Ryan. It will be a great experience for you.
Jul 1, 2018
Happy fundraising Ryan! I am so proud of you and glad you get to go in this awesome trip.Keep me updated and let me know if there's anything you need xx
Victoria (friend of your mums)
Jun 27, 2018
This will be a fantastic trip and will really let you see an intriguing country- good luck
Jun 24, 2018
Good luck with the just giving page. From Aunty Linne
Jun 24, 2018
Hi Ryan. Good luck with your fundraising from Uncle Hubert
Jun 24, 2018
Hi Ryan I’ve made a small donation. Every little helps.Uncle Al
Become a supporter
Help Ryan Noble-Messam raise more