❤️ BAGS OF LOVE APPEAL ❤️
I don't know how much you know about the situation in the hospitals in Syria in the aftermath of an airstrike but it's chaotic and incredibly busy.
Due to the lack of staff, when children are brought in, there is no provision for a quiet space, there is rarely anyone with the time to comfort them.
The doctors in Syria have asked that we launch an appeal in conjunction with UK Action for Refugees, to fill bags with things that will keep the children distracted and maybe offer them some comfort.
We are ordering 1000 white drawstring/duffle bags printed with the bags of love logo and we need you to help us fill them.
Ideally we would like each bag to have:
1. A cuddly toy, no bigger than 10" - doesn't have to be new as long as it is clean and undamaged.
2. A pack of felt tips or pencil crayons (with a sharpener) and a pad
3. An outdoor toy such as a tennis ball, skipping rope, yoyo etc
4. A packet of sweets- HALAL suitable - please make sure they have no gelatine in them.
5. A picture drawn by the child that has filled it, a note telling those children that we care, we think of them and we are reaching out to them ❤️
Anything else that you think would bring a bit of joy, feel free to add in.
Please could you approach your local schools and community groups and ask them to help - it's just like a shoebox appeal only it's a bag filled with love ❤️
Share this story
Sakeena Edoo started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Dec 1, 2016
Tiara and Laeticia
Nov 30, 2016
A really nice way to help Syrian children!
Nov 29, 2016
Become a supporter
Help Sakeena Edoo raise more