Weʼve raised £30 to Complete the fundraising of £27,156 to pay SUSTRANS as with ARWAIN funding and the MontytraX Mountain Bike Event we still need almost £2500
- Llanfyllin Powys
- Funded on Sunday, 15th October 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
MontytraX is a grass roots initiative in North Montgomeryshire has commissioned SUSTRANS to carry out a feasibility study into the potential of developing
1) The Old Llanfyllin Railway Line into a shared pathway for walkers, cyclists, horseriders and also provide disability access
2) A circular route connecting North Montgomeryshire to the National Cycle network
3) A community walks project developing a network of walks across the area for locals and visitors alike to enjoy
The feasibility study cost £27,156 and Montytrax has raised £25,000 through Arwain - a Powys CC, Welsh Govt and European fund as well as the MontytraX Mountain Bike Challenge and donations from local community councils and the Village SOS. However we need to raise a further £2,272.07 complete payment to SUSTRANS by Sept 17th 2017. Please can you help by giving.
Updates appear here
Shan Mayor started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Sep 20, 2017
congratulations on the fund raising so far
Sep 15, 2017
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Please help us complete the payment to SUSTRANS of £27,156. We have raised "25000 and need some help to complete the fundraising. The Monytrax team have worked hard and have established the MontytraX Mountain Bike Challenge which was a great success . This is just the beginning
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.