Weʼre raising £1,000 to help fund our project in Tanzania.
- International volunteering
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
SKIP HYMS is our local branch of a national charity. SKIP is a Student led, UK based registered charity which supports child welfare in communities throughout the developing world. The first branch of SKIP formed in 2002 and became a registered charity in 2004., and there are 10 groups in the UK .
SKIP HYMS works with a community in Kibaha, Tanzania. We work alongside an NGO called MYODA, and our current projects include:
- Providing financial support for school uniforms.
- Teaching primary school children about road safety and germs.
- Teaching secondary school children about puberty and safe sex.
- Improving disability support, and HIV awareness in the community.
Share this story
- 3 months ago
Elle Morris3 months ago
So far this year, we have raised £140 through raffles and a bar crawl :) please come along to our HUU bake sale on Monday to help us raise more xxx
Share this update to help us raise more
Elle Morris started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Nov 10, 2017