Weʼve raised £0 to create community food growing space across South London - mini orchards on any spare patch of land - free food trails etc
- Closed on Sunday, 4th November 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
BENEFITS OF A FOREST GARDEN
Health and exercise – improve mental wellbeing and physical mobility, improving strength and coordination at individual’s pace
Free healthy nutritious food
Gateway for Wandle Valley Regional Park – boosts profile and raises awareness
Inclusive activity delivering community cohesion – mixing of population demographics, intergenerational and socio-economic and ability
● Physical improvement of an open space
● Protecting or improving biodiversity
● Promoting physical activity
● Improving wellbeing
● Increasing community safety
● Mitigating or adapting to climate change
● Improving access to open spaces by under-represented groups
Updates appear here
Robert Walker started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding