Weʼve raised £0 to Provide toys, animal enrichment and medicines for open safari in Thailand. Helping Tigers, monkeys, zebra, elephants, giraffes & others.
- Colchester, UK
- Closed on Saturday, 11th August 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
I will be volunteering in Thailand helping animals in all sorts of ways from care to enrichment the venue I am helping at is in desperate need of the following items
- Bravecto (10-20kg and 20-40kg)
- Collars and leads
- Dog grooming brush
- COD LIVER OIL (liquid, not capsules)
- Seeds, nuts, and dried fruits for animal treats!
- Cuddly toys (no zips)
- Dog toys
- Flea and tick collars/shampoo/spot on (over 10kg only)
- Frontline / Ivermectin
- Rabbit/dog/cat dewormer
- Oral Baytril
- Footballs / Tennis balls
- Vitamin B supplements (Powder or capsules that can be opened - not pills)
- C & D Antitoxin for bloat
- Old tools, drillbits, gloves, PSE
-Safeguard for goats
-Therabloat for goats
-Vitamins for goats
-C + D Antitoxin
-Small hoof trimmers
I will be flying these Items over with me and would like to take as much as possible target includes multiple items on the list and additional baggage charges to carry it all over my muscle power is free hehehe
Updates appear here
Sophie Armsby started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding
About the fundraiser
Hey guys with some volunteering coming up I would like to be able to take as much as possible. Hoping to make a trip more worth while with a big bundle of goodies. have a look for further info: https://www.safarivolunteer.com/wishlist
* JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.