Weʼve raised $25 to Help Stepa Tyshkov in operation next month. Stepa is ill with vascular malformation and CLOVES syndrome.
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Health and medical
- Time left
- Funded on Thursday, 12th October 2017
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
- Vascular malformation (disease code according to international statistical classification of diseases and health problems, version No. 10: Q28.88)
- CLOVES syndrome (code of disease according to international statistical classification of diseases and problems related to health, version No. 10: Q87.3)
- Recurrent thrombophlebitis on a background of venous the malformation currently affecting the wall the right thorax, the proximal femur section to the left in medial direction
- Mixed lipo lymphatic oedema of the right lower quadrant, lymphatic scrotum oedema
- Suspicion of involvement in the pathological process
The abdominal cavity is due to lymphatic malformation.
October 25, 2017, Stepochka is waiting in the University Clinic of Halle, Germany. On October 26, 2017, an operation was scheduled - sclerosing lymph vessels on the left leg and into the groin.
Stepan recommended taking the drug "Rapamun" (Sirolimus). The drug suppresses immunity, but it has a very beneficial effect on the growth of small vessels that nourish bones and fatty tissues. The professor, whose Stepan has been treated for five years, went to this decision for a long time and carefully considered the pros and cons. At the moment this is the only thing that can help Stepan. There is also hope that the effect of the drug will have a beneficial effect on the condition of the bones of Stepan's legs and will help in the future when planning orthopaedic operations.
The cost of the operation is 9530 euros.
To purchase the drug Rapamun for a year, you need 5360 euros (8 packs of 670 euros)
The amount to collect 14,850 euros.
Already received 2000 euros.
Updates appear here
Eugen Martynov started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Sep 13, 2017
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding