Weʼre raising £50,000 to continue the work that has been enabled by the generous donations we've received so far at St. Marina Church, Bristol.
- BS5 8AR
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
St. Marina Coptic Orthodox Church, Bristol.
We'd like to say a massive thank you to all the wonderful and generous donations we've received to date.
We wanted to take this opportunity to update you all with what the donations have enabled us to do:
1) Remedial repairs to the roof to stop leaks, however we need to generate more donations to replace parts of the roof to future proof it.
2) We've managed to install a CCTV system that is fit for purpose and covers all entrances to the building to drastically improve the security.
3) We're also currently undertaking some much needed repair work to the central heating system, but we've come across some issues that need rectifying.
We are continuing to ask for further donations to help us reach our target of £50,000 so we are able to finish our refurbishment projects.
The next on the 'to do' lists;
- Substantial repair works to the roof
- Continue renovations to the interior to finish off the church hall to make it useable for the whole community as well as the congregation
- Further repair work and reconfiguration of the central heating system to ensure an efficient and reliable system.
Anything you can help us with will enable us to get closer and closer to our goal of opening our doors to the wider community. No donation is too small and it is received with so much appreciation and gratitude.
Please help us to reach our goal of £50,000.
Share this story
Updates appear here
Mark Galtta started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
May 8, 2021
May 7, 2021
May 1, 2021
Apr 24, 2021
Apr 15, 2021
Mar 29, 2021
Mar 22, 2021
God bless your service :)
Become a supporter
Help Mark Galtta raise more