Weʼve raised £50 to Support the homeless in London & SE throughout the year. The donations pay for 'Bags of Love' packed full of goodies for the homeless
- Funded on Thursday, 13th December 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Throughout the year a team of Street Lovers distribute 'Bags of Love' to the homeless of London and the SE.
Often the homeless get attention from volunteers over the Festive Season and then as the weather turns even colder in the new year, they are forgotten.
So the 'Bags of Love' are distributed every quarter to support the homeless throughout the year.
The Bags Contain:
- Warm Clothes (always hats, scarfs, gloves & socks)
- Blankets (survival ones)
- A book
- A handwritten card from one of the volunteers
- Toys/food for dogs if they have one
NB: We also include additional items depending on company donations or sponsorship.
Our motto is simple...
"Take what you need, Give what you can and Love what you have!"
There are many ways you can be involved:
1) Donate items for the homeless. These can be second hand or new clothes /books etc. Contact us here to tell us what you want to donate and we will advise you where to send it to.
We would really appreciate the following items:
- Warm clothes (jumpers, socks, hats, gloves, coats etc)
- Food (not tinned)
- Cat/Dog Food and Toys
2) Volunteering on the day to pack and distribute gift packages to the homeless. Join our FB group here to find out about upcoming Street Love Days:
3) If you know of any partners who can help with donations. For example; businesses or food chains in London that will give food/clothes on the day.
4) Donating money so we can buy clothes etc from local charity shops before the event. Please donate on this Just Giving Page to support
Updates appear here
kelly tyler started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Jan 3, 2018
Very deserving cause and I know that the money you raise will go directly to those in need. 🙏
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding