We did it!

taylor reynolds raised £160 from 6 supporters.

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 19/01/2017

4%
£160raised of £4,000 target by 6 supporters

    Weʼve raised £160 to Help me to get to Borneo for 4wks to help give kids and families a chance to get an education and help give them a brighter future x

    Location
    Tamworth, United Kingdom
    Time left
    Funded on Thursday, 19th January 2017

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    I am planning to raise £4000 to help me go over to west Borneo to help give the children and families a better well being. I will be going with an amazing charity called camps international. Whilst over there we will plant trees which they will benefit from in the long run due to the vast deforestation. We will also help build schools, community centres and water pumps or even bridges to help them get to the other side so they are able to go to school. I will have the opportunity to teach the children.
    So far camp international have built over 30 classrooms, 1000 school desks and 2000 fuel efficient stoves while also protecting 130,000 acres of wildlife habitat, planted 700,000 trees and cleared 15 tonnes of marine refuse from the fragile coastlines. They have achieved this all since 2002.
    I will be living in the heart of their comunity for a month whilst not only helping them, but becomming a memorable part of their lives. Any financial help, ideas, sponsers or donations will not only help me to make this trip a reality but a guaranteed 42% of monies raised will go direct to the charity, the other 58% will help fund resouces for the trip. The next 18 mths of my life will be dedicated to making this dream become a reality. I'll be fundraising, working, baking, washing cars, walking dogs - whatever it takes to make this happen!
    Thank you for reading my story & showing you care.
    Lots of love,
    Taylor Reynolds
    facebook.com/campsinternational
    www.campsinternational.com

    Updates

    0

    taylor reynolds

    Updates appear here

      a year ago

      taylor reynolds started crowdfunding

      Leave a message of support

      Supporters

      6

      • Toni Reynolds

        Toni Reynolds

        Oct 2, 2016

        Good luck Taylor Jayne . . . . Make a difference and memories to treasure forever 💞£10 for 2 Doggy 'wash & blow dries'. Thanks for being my business partner 🐶Keep earning! Xx

        £10.00

      • Wayne Pedley

        Wayne Pedley

        Sep 24, 2016

        Hope It Helps

        £10.00

      • to Taylor, love Mom x

        to Taylor, love Mom x

        Sep 24, 2016

        Taylor, every time you help out at home, above an beyond your pocket money allowance, I will donate to your Borneo trip . . . . . . .now get washing up! :-)

        £10.00

      • Clare, Greg and Maisie xx

        Clare, Greg and Maisie xx

        Sep 22, 2016

        Amazing opportunity Taylor, I hope you achieve it and have the time of your life xx

        £10.00

      • Allison Fincham - Organisation Design Consultancy

        Allison Fincham - Organisation Design Consultancy

        Sep 22, 2016

        Everyone deserves the opportunity to flourish. Happy to support, go for it. Tap up other local businesses too.

        £100.00

      • Jess,Dan,Lee&Penny

        Jess,Dan,Lee&Penny

        Sep 22, 2016

        Seems like a fantastic opportunity for you...heres a little to get you started..xx

        £20.00

      About the fundraiser
      taylor reynolds

      taylor reynolds

      Tamworth, United Kingdom

      Report this Page

      * JustGiving crowdfunders pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.

      Great people make things happen

      Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

      Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

      Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding