Weʼve raised £145 to to support Teesside Taxi Heroes!
- Funded on Saturday, 25th July 2020
Don't have time to donate right now?
Teesside Taxi Heroes has been set up amidst the COVID19 crisis to offer transport support to the vulnerable. We’re fundraising to cover the cost of the petrol used for these journeys, the drivers are giving their and energy time for free - they really are heroes. These drivers are so ready and willing to help, it’s absolutely amazing. Every penny donated will go to helping those in need right now.
What do we do? 🚕
Join our Facebook group for more information on how to contact us or to read about the wonderful things we’ve already done 👉🏻 https://www.facebook.com/groups/238547633950678/?ref=share
• We offer lifts to vulnerable, elderly and high-risk people to get to/from essential appointments.
• Lifts are happily offered to NHS/care staff to get to and from work.
• We also will be delivering essential items to those in isolation.
• We’ve teamed up with a local service that is creating and offering essential food items in parcels to those in need, our drivers have offered to deliver these parcels.
We appreciate that times are hard for everyone right now so please only donate if you can afford to. Even just sharing this fundraiser would be a huge help!
Thank you! ❤️
Updates appear here
Teesside Taxi Heroes started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
May 17, 2020
Thank to you and the drivers for everything you are doing.
May 11, 2020
Nice one .Thanks X
May 7, 2020
May 6, 2020
Apr 19, 2020
Apr 8, 2020
You are doing great things Hannah. As usual x
Apr 1, 2020
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding