Weʼve raised £0 to develop and expand our new anti-stigma clothing and accessory range raising awareness around Autism, Mental Health and Disabilities
- United Kingdom
- Closed on Tuesday, 6th November 2018
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
WhatLabel is a new anti-stigma clothing and accessories brand based online in the UK, raising essential awareness around Autism, Mental Health and Disabilities through our unique, community inspired clothing designs.
We want to use the profit from sales aswell as donations to independently fund charities, projects and individuals who are supporting families, children and young people in need.
Whatlabel was designed and developed by Sonny Hawkins, who has Autism, Mental Health, aswell as several physical disabilities that inspired his successful Fixers project AMHA | Autism Mental health Awareness. Sonny wanted to continue his success by using clothing as a way to reach more people in raising awareness and acceptance while encourage creativity and imagination in designs and products.
At this time there is no well know anti stigma clothing brand in the UK. Sonny wants Whatlabel to become an established, recognisable brand that is powerful enough to spark conversation around Autism, Mental Health and Disabilities, We want to make a positive change by educating the public and end the misunderstandings / misconceptions, which in turn battle the current stigma.
Its hoped by highlighting heavily stigmatised conditions on clothing and accessories, we can take our unique designs out of the closet and onto the streets in the daylight where all can see so we can help start encouraging honest and open discuss.
We Need Your Help!
Every aspect of Whatlabel, from the website development, product design, advertising and marketing, social media and customer services have been done by Sonny and his family. Everything to this point has been self funded. As we are still very new, and still in startup mode, only launching in April with a limited line of designs, we havent built a sustainable revenue to be able to inject back into Whatlabel.
Whatlabel has reached a point where funding is desperately needed for the brand to become a success. Sonny has many amazing ideas, designs and inspirations to make Whatlabel a success but we now need some financial help to get us on our way.
We want to raise £5000 so we can do the following:
1) We want to invest heavily in amazing new products and designs, aswell as reachout to other organisations who have created amazing products just for those with sensory needs, Autism and Mental Health. But we need funds to purchase stock.
2) We need urgent investment in advertsing and further improvement on our websites SEO.
3) Currently we use a print on demand service, which means our supplier only prints and ships products when a customer has purchased via our website, We really want to be able to start attending trade shows, and events for Autism, Mental Health and Disabilities, but we need funds to purchase small amounts of stock so we can go out and sell and raise awarness around our brand.
4) Lastly we need further funds to improve our websites functionality and speed, aswell as cover basic costs for running WhatLabel.
Can you help us by making a small donation to achieve our goal of £5000.
Updates appear here
Sonny Hawkins started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding