Weʼve raised £0 to The William Scott Abbott Trust at Sacrewell
- Closed on Saturday, 14th October 2023
Don't have time to donate right now?
Every donation will help with the upkeep and costs associated with our beautiful historic site:
- £3 could feed… our goats for their daily meal. This helps them keep healthy and in good condition.
- £5 could buy… bedding for our rabbits to keep them comfy and toasty.
- £10 could buy… fresh fruit and vegetables that we give our animals as a yummy healthy treat.
- £20 could buy… some toys/enrichment to help keep our animals happy and active. We are currently saving to get some big bouncy balls for our animals to play with. And some food swings for our pigs.
- £100 could help us raise enough money to build a new and brilliantly spacious small animal shelter
We need your help…
To make sure your children and grandchildren can explore, experience and enjoy our wonderful site with their families for years to come.
Support Your Local Charity
Sacrewell holds a special place in the hearts of our visitors, with many who explored the farm as children bringing their own families to see us, time and time again.
Sacrewell is a visitor centre with a fascinating history that can be traced back to the Domesday Book. It is also home to an array of rare breed animals and our paddocks showcase our successful rare breed programme.
Families, the young and older age groups enjoy the idyllic spaces that Sacrewell offers for walking and heritage trails, and for exploring our award-winning outdoor and indoor play areas.
Sacrewell also provides opportunities to take the classroom outdoors. Visits are made by school children of all ages from surrounding areas who take part in curriculum-based activities, as well as enjoying a tractor ride or visiting Sacrewell’s rare breed animals.
As a charity, we often depend on the generosity of visitors and external sponsors or donors to help with the costs of the upkeep, the livestock, the heritage buildings and with supporting countryside learning, and to ensure all our visitors can access our site and have a fantastic time here.
If you would like to support us, please use the links below to send us a donation. All donations, no matter how small are gratefully received and are put to good use.
Please help keep Larry happy!
Updates appear here
Jenny Rendell started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding