Weʼve raised £100 to help fund the voluntary Woodford Community Council, which provides valuable information and news which affects the daily lives of residents.
- Funded on Friday, 9th July 2021
Don't have time to donate right now?
Woodford is a small village situated to the south of Stockport on the Cheshire border resting within beautiful open countryside.
Woodford Community Council gives residents a voice on matters affecting their community and liaises with Stockport MBC and other statutory bodies as required. It is run entirely by volunteers, financed by donations and governed by a written Constitution.
WCC’s recent work has included:
• Helping to defend the Green Belt & fighting over-development in and around the village
• Keeping residents informed of development issues via e-newsletters and postal flyers
• Helping to introduce 'Quiet Lane' status to Church Lane & Blossoms Lane (the first in the borough)
• Liaising with the developers of the Redrow site to resolve any issues
Your donation will help us to:
• Continue to keep residents informed of development issues affecting the village (via e-newsletter and postal flyer)
• Update and maintain the WCC website
- 2 years ago
Chris Coppock2 years ago
Share this update to help us raise more
Chris Coppock started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Aug 22, 2019
Aug 20, 2019
Aug 12, 2019
Happy to help
Jul 22, 2019
Keep up the good work!
Jul 19, 2019
Jul 17, 2019
Keep up the good work on behalf of our residents. I look forward to receiving the newsletter with latest information about your work.
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding