Weʼre raising £1,000 to host an event in aid of World Mental Health Day 2016 that intends to educate, empower and raise awareness of mental health first aid.
- London, Greenwich, United Kingdom
- Health and medical
- Time left
- 4 days to go
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.Read more
We are organising an event to celebrate World Mental Health Day 2016.
What are we doing?
The event will be on Saturday 8th October, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, in the following locations:
- General Gordon Square, Woolwich
- The Recovery College, Equitable House, Woolwich New Road, Woolwich, SE18 6EH
- Woolwich Library, 35 Wellington Street, Woolwich, SE18 6HQ
The World Federation for Mental Health have chosen psychological and mental health first aid as its theme this year.
There will be over 23 organisations from Greenwich in attendance providing information for the community, free workshops for the public to attend on the day and in the week following, performers and chances to win prizes.
What is our aim?
- To provide the members of the community with information they could use to support themselves and others in distress the same way they would in a physical health crisis
- To address the stigma associated with mental ill-health
- Empower people to take action to promote mental health
- To raise awareness of mental health problems
How can you help?
The Greenwich Mental Health and Wellbeing Partnership are asking you to donate whatever possible so that we can meet the above aims through hosting the event.
Share this story
Greenwich Mental Health and Wellbeing Partnership started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Oct 7, 2016
Hope you raise what you need
Oct 7, 2016
Oct 6, 2016
Become a supporter
Help Greenwich Mental Health and Wellbeing Partnership raise more