Weʼve raised £40 to Fund community projects within our Community Hub
- Funded on Saturday, 18th November 2023
Don't have time to donate right now?
Dear community members,
We are writing to you today to ask for your support in funding our community hub's ongoing projects. As you know, our hub is dedicated to supporting and empowering the young teens in our area. By sponsoring them and providing them with essential tools and resources, we believe we can create a brighter and more promising future for our community.
Currently, we are running several important projects such as baby sensory sessions, afternoon tea magical experiences for vulnerable children, and our youth club, which provides a safe and nurturing environment for our young people to learn, grow, and thrive.
Your contribution, no matter how small, can make a significant impact on our community hub's ability to continue providing support to our young people. By investing in our projects, you are investing in the future of our community.
We hope that you will consider supporting our community hub and help us continue to make a positive impact on the lives of our young people. Thank you for your consideration and support.
• Volunteering contributes to the vitality and capacity building of the community
• Volunteers and the professionals that support them are an integral component of the voluntary sector
• Honesty, integrity and fiscal responsibility are demonstrated in all areas of our work
• Diversity of community stakeholders are respected through the model of Cultural Competence and is reflected in policies and service delivery
• We believe sharing of experience and knowledge is the cornerstone of community and leadership development
Social Inclusion: To raise funding to organise and support inclusive environments for all children and adults to be able to access this service, this includes but not limited to children and adults with disabilities, disadvantaged households and diverse cultures within the local area. We want to continue to support local charities with fundraising events and spreading joy within the community.
Updates appear here
Zara Grant started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Oct 24, 2023
Can wait for you to achieve more great things! x
Jul 21, 2023
you have done so much for the community!
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding