About Youth Engagement Solutions
• Youth Engagement Solutions Ltd (YES) is a charity which aims to turn disadvantaged children and young people away from antisocial behaviour, unemployment and social exclusion whilst helping them to play an active role in their communities.
• Our Charity works with a troubled demographic ranging up to the age of 30, from across London but the majority of its customers come from Brent and the surrounding boroughs.
• The YES team was established in 2008 to provide youth services through another charity based in Cricklewood-London. In 2015, as a result of drastic cuts in funding, this charity withdrew these services and YES was incorporated to maintain this essential work.
• In response to our customers’ needs the YES team, partners and funders created YES the Charity in order to continue this successful youth service.
• Since 2008, YES (formerly as part of another charity, and then as a standalone organisation) has worked with over 3,250 young people.
1. Turn young people away from antisocial behaviour, unemployment and exclusion and play an active role in their community.
2. Reduce offending, re-offending and anti-social behaviour whilst improving social mobility and community cohesion.
3. Increase youth access to education, training and employment.
4. Promote and support the health and well-being of young people and their access to health care.
5. Increase participation of young people in sport. Developing Cricklewood Wanderers FC.
Youth Engagement Solutions Registered charity number 1163850