Steve, Beth, Bezz, Wes, Liam, Sam, Pete, Dave & Paul's page
Event: Climb Snowdon for The Cystic Firbrosis Trust
In memory of: Ian Ellis
£1,054.00 raised of £400.00 target
£1,054.00 raised so far
How to make a donation
Donate online at - www.justgiving.com/ClimbSnowdonCFTrust
By mobile internet Scan this code on your smartphone to go straight to Steve Davies's page.
By text message to donate £10 Text MNMT68 £10
On Sunday 13th May, in memory of Ian Ellis, Stephen Davies, Beth Tait, Jason Beresford, Jon Jolley, Wes Evans, Liam Stokes-Massey, Pete Lumsdon, David Twigg, Sam Edge, Chris Tait & Paul Gregory are hoping to raise as much money as possible for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust by climbing Wales' highest mountain.
What is Cystic Fibrosis?
- Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is one of the UK's most common life-threatening inherited diseases.
- Cystic Fibrosis affects over 9,000 people in the UK.
- Over two million people in the UK carry the faulty gene that causes Cystic Fibrosis - around 1 in 25 of the population.
- If two carriers have a child, the baby has a 1 in 4 chance of having Cystic Fibrosis.
- Cystic Fibrosis affects the internal organs, especially the lungs and digestive system, by clogging them with thick sticky mucus. This makes it hard to breathe and digest food.
- Each week, five babies are born with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Each week, two young lives are lost to Cystic Fibrosis.
- Only half of those living with Cystic Fibrosis are likely to live past their late 30s.
The Cystic Fibrosis Trust is the UK's only national charity dealing with all aspects of Cystic Fibrosis so make every penny count!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.
So please dig deep and donate now.
Raising money for
Charity Registration No. 1079049
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a life-shortening inherited disease, affecting almost 10,000 people in the UK, clogging vital organs with thick sticky mucus. There is presently no cure. We are the UK’s only national charity working for families with CF and to find a cure. www.cysticfibrosis.org.uk
From Jason Vine
Donation by Jason Vine on 10/07/12
+ £1.25 Gift Aid
Donation by Lynda Tudor on 09/06/12
Donation by Suzanne Cooper on 09/06/12
Donation by Donna Jones on 09/06/12
From the Mother, KT and Natalie
Donation by Paul Gregory on 02/06/12
+ £2.50 Gift Aid
The final of my offline donations from my Nain. Cheers Nain.
Donation by David Twigg on 28/05/12
+ £5.00 Gift Aid
Donation by Sandra Jesson on 26/05/12
Donation by Jake Evans on 26/05/12
Donation by Pete Evans on 26/05/12
Donation by Julie Evans on 26/05/12
Donation by Holly Evans on 26/05/12
Donation by Bradley and Harry Thomas on 26/05/12
Donation by Beverley Thomas on 26/05/12
Donation by Noel Thomas on 26/05/12
Donation by Lucy Jones on 26/05/12
Donation by Rachael Jones on 26/05/12
Donation by Jeanette Jones on 26/05/12
Donation by Dave Richards on 25/05/12
Donation by Rio Rogers on 24/05/12
Donation by Ritchard Morgan on 23/05/12
Donation by Sian Edwards on 23/05/12
Donation by Gary Evans on 21/05/12
Donation by HELEN MASSEY on 21/05/12
+ £5.00 Gift Aid
Donation by Rhys Hughes on 20/05/12
Well done everyone,from The Co-Operative Food store Llangollen
Donation by Staff at Co-Op Food Llangollen on 20/05/12
- * Online donations£1,054.00
- Offline donations£0.00
- Text donations£0.00
- Total raised£1,054.00
- Gift Aid£177.25
* Charities pay a small fee for our service. Find out how much it is and what we do for it.